The Educational Programs and Materials Group creates a wide array of educational opportunities for members. The group is committed to developing exciting new programs at lower costs and increasing the frequency.
- Webinars: DTA hosts educational webinars for members at least three times each year. Most have are regulatory or legislative updates.
- Workshops: DTA offers dynamic workshops and live programs. Typically these live workshops revolve around market data and new technology training.
- Introduction to Dentistry Online Training: The group his charged with keeping the online modules current and relevant as techniques, information and technology change.
- Mini-Dental® Schools: The group reviews agenda to keep the content current and relevant. This program has two locations: Denver, CO (April) and Baltimore, MD (July/Aug).
- Leadership Institute: The group reviews agenda to keep the content current and relevant. This program is provided once a year in June at a convenient site in Chicago, IL.
- Meetings: The group meets and conducts conference calls to analyze current programming and upcoming relevant webinars and workshops.