Building Leadership Skills for Professional Success
Formerly known as the Leadership Institute, Mini-Business School is a four-day program for DTA member employees seeking to develop and enhance the critical leadership and management skills necessary to succeed in today's competitive business environment.
Who Should Participate?
Designed for high-potential employees, the purpose of the DTA Mini-Business School is to empower individuals as effective leaders to drive their organizations forward.
- Modeled after the best practices of leading business schools’ Executive Management programs at a fraction of their tuition costs.
- Provides practical ideas and techniques critical to leading a successful business.
- Learn how to apply strategic planning, management, innovation, finance, and sales and marketing lessons from other industries.
- Experiential learning incorporating leading practices (simulation, case study, role plays, etc.).
- Meaningful projects that address personal leadership goals while directly linking to the business.
- Access to online, on-demand learning resources to enhance professional development throughout the year.
- Getting to Know Your DTA Leadership Institute Colleagues and Instructors
- Actualizing Your Leadership Potential
- Building High Performance Teams
- The 9 Virtues of Exceptional Leaders
- Coaching Employees to Improve Productivity and Results
- Applied Strategic Planning
- Winning Negotiation Strategies
- Leading Change
- Peer Coaching
- Financial Management for Nonfinancial Managers
- Creativity and Innovation
“This program filled in a lot of gaps in concepts and procedures we are already doing. What I will bring back is a more focused and disciplined approach in all facets of the business.”
-Andre Theberge, General Manager, Drake Precision Dental Laboratory, Inc.
"I typically don’t do well in courses where I’m receiving information for extended periods of time, but this was structured in such a great way that the time flew by and I was engaged 100% of the time. I can’t stress enough how important that was for me. This was a great experience that I will recommend to others in the years to come."
-Justin Reber, Digital Media Specialist, Septodont USA