DTA Member Discounts for 2021 IDS
The International Dental Show (IDS) welcomes exhibitors and attendees to Cologne from March 9-13, 2021. The world’s largest dental trade fair is at once an international marketplace, a showcase for performance and innovation, as well as a connectivity hub for industry experts, authorized buyers, distributors and health organizations looking to find the best oral care products in equipment in an increasingly digitalized market. With more than 160,000 m² of exhibition space, IDS offers your company great contacts, and the ability to reach the worldwide dental market and lock–in international business opportunities:
- This is the global meeting place for the dental sector.
- More than 125,000 trade visitors with a high level of decision-making responsibility and professionalism.
- Increasing numbers of attendees from Germany, the E.U., U.K, and the world.
- Sales partners, authorized buyers, and distributors from nearly every country.
- Cologne is a vibrant trade fair city and international business hub with great restaurants and a superb train and transportation system.
- Discounts for DTA Members and Early Bird Registrations in the US Pavilions Halls 4.2 and 5.2.
Discounted Hotel Rooms
Did you know that, on average, DTA members save $100 per night, per room, per person by booking their IDS hotel rooms through DTA and TTI Travel? If you’re planning to attend the 2021 IDS Meeting in Cologne, Germany, by yourself or with your team, don’t miss out on the discounted hotel rooms at a number of three-and-a-half to five-star hotels. Most hotels are in close proximity to the Koelnmesse Fairgrounds or are within walking distance to the central train station in Cologne or Koelnmesse. Most rooms come with breakfast, private bath, an on-site restaurant, and concierge services. A five-night minimum stay is required. New in 2021, DTA is offering more hotels outside of Cologne for additional savings.
Your Admission Ticket is also a Public Transport Ticket
When registering for IDS, you will receive an admission ticket as well as a public transportation ticket in 2 e-mails. Please print this Public Transportation Ticket and bring it with you to the trade fair. The public transport ticket provides free travel to and from Koelnmesse during IDS (on 2 class section of trains) on the VRS and VRR transportation networks. Click here for a map of cities honoring the transport ticket. Cities in the green shaded area are included in the free transportation agreement.
Discounted Exhibit Space
DTA members save with a discount of $30 per square meter with early bird pricing (deadline June 15, 2020) and save $15 with regular pricing after June 15:
DTA Member Package Rates:
Early Bird: $838/sqm – Regular: $868/sqm
Non-DTA Exhibitor Package Rates:
Early Bird: $868/sqm – Regular: $885/sqm
Raw Space Rates – space only, special conditions apply:
Early Bird: $700/sqm - Regular: $715/sqm
Rates in U.S. Dollars. Add Media/Catalog Package fee of $590 per exhibitor. Corner surcharge 12%. Choice of turnkey packages or raw space for your custom booth – contact us.
Other benefits include:
- Premium booth space & stand construction
- Booth furnishings, carpet & electricity
- Stand cleaning & security
- Backlit fascia sign with company name
- Full-service exhibitor lounge & cafe
- On-site management and interpreters
- Private meeting rooms, business services, WIFI & Internet stations
- Preshow promotion to European dealers/distributors & press
- Networking opportunities & events
Advertising space is still available in the official US Pavilion Directory. Form to include an ad in the Exhibitor Directory coming soon.