DTA Foundation Awards Ten Grants To Innovative Dental Programs
Please join us in congratulating the 2018 DTA Foundation grant winners. Each year the DTA Foundation awards multiple $25,000 grants to help fund innovative projects all over the country designed to improve oral health care for Americans in need, the disabled or the elderly.
2018 DTA Foundation Grant Recipients
- Missouri Department of Mental Health, Division of Developmental Disabilities: Increasing Awareness of the Importance of Oral Health Among Missouri Caregivers
- The Regents of the University of California, San Francisco: Improve Oral Health and Prevent Blood Stream Infection Using Novel Biopolymers
- Florida Institute for Health Innovation: Medical/Dental Innovation Pilot
- National Dental Association: Links to Oral Health for Expectant Moms
- Apple Tree Dental: Special Care Dentistry Pilot Project
- Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine, Arizona: A Partnership Protocol for Treatment of Oral Mucositis Using LLLT
- Vermont Technical College: Dental Therapy Distance Education Pilot Program
- Eastern Shore Area Health Education Center: Oral Health Intervention Program
- New York University College of Dentistry: Improving Access to Dental Care Through Interprofessional Education and Screening
- Dignity Health Foundation, East Valley: Oral Health: Integrating the Dental Hygienist Intensive Care Unit
About the Grants
To be considered for one of the DTA Foundation $25,000 grants, organizations with an innovative project must be able to demonstrate that their innovative project will improve access to oral care in their immediate area and has the potential to grow and be implemented in other areas of the country.
The 2019 grant process will open in January. Click here for more information.