Wala Enterprises LLC
Wala Enterprises functions to:
1. Help Dental Practice Management (DPM) companies realize healthier margins by connecting with key manufacturers and leveraging the best market opportunities.
2. Work with manufacturers to identify key methods and strategies to: identify marketing and advertising strategies that reach small and mid-sized distributors; roll out entire product line to small and mid-size dental distributors; stimulate the growth of a certain product; effectively navigate special markets; and position their company against the current lineup of small and mid-size dental distributors.
3. Advise distributors on: developing relationships with key vendors; tapping into and growing in specialized markets; developing marketing plans with turn-key materials, campaigns, and collateral; and refining strategies to gain manufacture authorization.
4. Provide DPMs, distributors, and manufacturers dental industry market insights and strategy planning advisement.
5. Work with manufacturers to effectively navigate the dental market in India.
6. Advise on UDI matters
We also manufacture high quality labels for the industry.
Water Pik, Inc.
Manufactures innovative personal and oral health care products.
Whip Mix Corporation
Whip Mix Corporation is manufacturer of dental lab products such as Gypsum, Investment, Atriculators, Equipment, Waxes, Liquids and Furnaces.
Yates Motloid is an ISO 9001 and 13485 certified company that has been providing solutions to dentists and the dental lab market segment for over since 1949. All products have been developed, manufactured, tested, approved and used by many of the leading dental schools throughout the world.
Our most popular product, ColdPac Tooth Acrylic is the preferred choice of dental labs, & has been highlighted in many publications. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry found Coldpac tested with significantly less marginal discrepancy when compared to other leading brands. The book Clinical Cases in Restorative and Reconstructive Dentistry named Coldpac tooth acrylic "The perfect temporary crown and bridge material."
Young Innovations develops, manufactures and markets supplies and equipment used by dentists, hygienists, dental assistants and consumers. Our portfolio of brands includes products that hold leadership positions in the preventive, restorative, orthodontic, endodontic and diagnostic segments.
Zirc manufactures economical and innovative dental products to help with procedural organization and sterilization in the dental practice. By implementing a color code system, dental offices can set up their procedures the day before saving on prep time and they are able to recognize their procedures with color identification for instant access. A material management system can help a practice organize their materials from procedure execution through the sterilization process. Most of Zirc's products contain an antimicrobial additive called Microban, which helps prohibit the growth of bacteria.
Zoll-Dental has been manufacturing top-quality dental hand instruments since 1990. Since our founding, this company has expanded each year, incorporating new instruments into our product line while maintaining the high-quality service that our customers have come to expect.
Zoll-Dental sells directly in the US, and this means two things for our customers: selection and value. By selling directly, Zoll-Dental is able to offer a wide variety of patterns, including many hard-to-find instruments. Selling directly also allows Zoll-Dental to operate with lower overhead and to avoid distributor markup, which in turn allows us to offer our customers substantial savings.
Zyris Inc. is the new evolution of Isolite Systems, which was founded to market a revolutionary, easy-to-use solution for dental isolation. This growing company is committed to providing innovative products that create and enhance a positive dental experience for both patients and clinicians.
Zyris Inc. is a U.S. registered medical device manufacturer that specializes in dentistry. We manufacture and actively sell three award-winning solutions for dental isolation and control of the oral environment worldwide, Isolite, Isodry and Isovac.