Where Do Your DTA Dues Go?
As a Dental Trade Alliance member, your company dues go a long ways towards strengthening the dental manufacturing and distribution industry from legislative advocacy, to professional education, to networking, to promoting improved oral health care for Americans.
DTA serves as a strong voice for the industry with its advocacy efforts in Washington. From the DTA’s annual Washington Conference to meet with congressional representatives, to its ongoing advocacy and analysis, DTA is there addressing the issues impacting your business and the dental industry, in general.
Your dues also go to programs that support and serve you, the member company, and your staff:
- Annual Meeting – The premier member networking event each year
- Future Trends Forum – Insight into important current issues impacting the dental industry.
- Emerging Leaders – A networking group of future leaders.
- Winter Preview Show – Annual business-to-business exhibition held during CDS Midwinter in February.
- Market – Insight into key segments of the industry to help make informed decisions.
- U.S. Pavilions at International Trade Exhibitions and Export – For companies looking to expand their market outside of the U.S.
Member education strengthens organizations and strengthens the industry as a whole with courses that include:
Mini-Dental and Mini-Dental Hygiene School – Take a walk in your dental customers’ shoes with a two-day, hands-on dental school experience in Denver and Washington D.C.
Introduction to Dentistry – The complete online dental education without leaving your desk. It is ideal for new employees who want to hit the ground running.
Webinars – Gain an edge with a variety of educational programs covering topics from business best practices to professional development.
Information on Regulatory Affairs and Standards – Meet with FDA officials and regulatory experts on key issues that affect your business.
Consultation Services – Call on us to help with your industry questions and concerns.
Community outreach is yet another critical use of your annual dues. DTA participates in the National Roundtable for Dental Collaboration and serves as the driving leadership force in the Ad Council campaign for the Partnership for Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives. DTA understands that fostering oral health literacy is not only the right thing to do but is also a positive way to grow our future business.