DTA / ADA Virtual Town Hall
On Thursday, April 23 at 3 PM EDT join the DTA and the American Dental Association (ADA) for the second installment of the DTA COVID-19 Town Hall series. Hear from expert panelists from the ADA as they address the impact on our professional partners. Learn about the ADA’s shift in priorities for the profession, the economic impact now and for the future. Find out about the ADA’s advocacy response and opportunities for involvement as well as current practice protocols and their implications.
- Introduction/Opening Statements | Greg Chavez (DTA CEO)
- ADA Update on Priorities | Dr. Kathleen O'Loughlin (ADA Executive Director)
- Economic Impacts | Dr. Marko Vujicic (ADA Healthy Policy Institute Chief Economist and VP)
- Advocacy Response | Michael Graham (ADA Government and Public Affairs Senior Vice President)
- Science & Practice Update | Dr. Marcelo Araujo (ADA Chief Science Officer) & Dr. David Preble (ADA Practice Institute Senior VP)
- Q&A Session | Fred Freedman (DTA VP of Member Services)
Questions? Please contact Greg Chavez, DTA Chief Executive Officer, at email@example.com or call (703) 969-0158.