2020 DTA FDA Program and Regulatory Workshop
Get firsthand experience with the FDA!
Manufacturers and distributors do not want to miss this exclusive access annual Regulatory Affairs Meeting with FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health. This workshop provides a great chance for members to learn about new changes in the dental device world and to interact directly with the FDA and their staff reviewers. Take it a step further on Day 1 with a working lunch with FDA Device Reviewers, where participants can gather and ask questions to get answers about product applications and 510(k) submissions. Space is limited so be sure to register early.
Day One: A full-day program with presentations by senior FDA Staff and reviewers from FDA’s Center for Devices and Radiological Health covering such topics as:
- new 510 (k) submissions
- updates on UDI
- acceptance of New Standards for devices
- MDSAP and new fees for industry
- Q & A and a working lunch with FDA staff
Day Two: A full-day workshop that will feature important updates on:
- new European Device Regulations and European UDI
- new rules on device audits and finding notified bodies for all international device sales
- the latest IAF information and international database for device certification and risk management
Who Should Attend?
- Product Managers
- New Business Development Teams
- Regulatory Professionals
Hotel Reservations: Doubletree by Hilton Hotel room rate is $149 with a February 14 deadline.
Attendees can book by calling 1-800-HILTONS (or 1-800-445-8667) and request the group name: “Dental Trade Alliance FDA Regulatory Workshop” or Group Code: “WFA”
Attendees can also book online, directly on the hotel website:
- On the left side, enter arrival date 2/25/20 and departure date 2/26/20 and click on “Add special rate codes”
- In the box that appears for Group Code, enter your three-letter code: WFA (all capital letters)
- Click the green button for “CHECK ROOMS & RATES”
- Then simply click through the rest of the online reservations process until a confirmation of booking displays.
Speakers: Jay Crowley from USDM, Paul Brooks from RAPS, and guests from GS1 and ADVENA